For Students Currently in Grades 11-12
For high school juniors/seniors, it’s incredibly important to effectively package your college applications to showcase your attributes and accomplishments. Starting as early as the spring of your junior year, we work with you in preparing college applications that’ll help you stand out as a truly unique candidate.
We guide you on a one-on-one basis across all aspects of the application process including:
- Selecting a comprehensive mix of schools that best fit your intellectual, social, personal and financial goals
- Planning your college visitation strategy in order to achieve the most out of the trip
- Preparing essays that are eloquent, insightful and memorable. Given that the essays are one of the most important aspects of the college application, we’ll spend a significant amount of time helping you structure and fine-tune your essays
- Crafting resumes that clearly and concisely showcase all of the student’s accomplishments
- Preparing for interviews with college admissions officers and alumni